Friday, April 4, 2014

Are you guys ready to get back into cooking?

Because I sure am!

After a long hiatus I've returned with some excellent news: as of this summer, I will be enrolled in culinary school! It's time to cook with the big kids now. This will become the perfect catalyst for creating my own style of cooking, the process of which will be documented on this blog! I hope you guys are as excited as I am because I'm on a roll. (Bread puns)

As far as within the blog, I understand that all the pictures involved with my posts make it visually enjoyable and easier to follow during the cooking process. However, when I'm in the kitchen and my boyfriend isn't around to lend an extra hand, cooking and taking pictures simultaneously can be extremely exhausting (especially because my camera is bulky).

So until this becomes easier (bigger kitchen, more helping hands, etc.) I'm going to take one picture of the dish in its completed state, instead of many pictures of the process. I apologize if this is an inconvenience for anyone, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Anywho, thank you so much if you're still reading! I appreciate any and all comments or questions from my readers. I'm trying to become a better cook along with everyone else and critique is the best method!

Enjoy what's to come! And like always, keep it delicious, keep it simple.

Kelsey (aka Vanilla Virtuosa)


No comments:

Post a Comment